Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Day out with sis..

Went shopping today with my sis. She wanna get some cloths for her live show on Fri.
Let's speak about last minute ... here. Anyway we went to Sg. Wang shopped like a tycoon and ended up broke.

We had our dinner at Berjaya Times Square.Sis ordered Xo fried rice and me ordered some hot plate chicken.We both had mango juice.Managed to spare some time out to chill out. Kinda long that i didn't chill out with my sis already. Good one tonight. Had some laughters especially when she commented on the people dressing on the road. Wasted that she didn't choose Law.

Blurry but nice.
the Enormous cup of mango.

Me with my food.
Sis with her fried rice
On our way back from Berjaya Times Square to Sg Wang.There is a frightening experience.Saw a bunch of Malay Indian guys was trying to steal a car parked at the roadside. As a selfish Malaysian, we just walk by them acting that we are blind.

But suddenly, I feel someone moving very close us, very very very close us, Scared, i turned my head and saw 2 guys very near us, they are frightened by my spontaneous turning head action, not knowing what to do they turned their back at us acting as if they are opening the car beside us. Not knowing their motives, we are afraid, frighten, we walked fast almost running to the nearest entrance in Sg Wang.

It was a scary experience, but I was calm after that. Thank god i was safe. Girls out there, be extra careful with your bags.

Anyway, beside that scary experience, overall was a nice day out. Most important was to spend some quality time with my super busy sis.

No comments: