Tuesday, February 02, 2010

A surprise in the mail:)

Okay, I admit it's not kinda surprise. I expected it ever since the first day my mom told me she send it out to me. But what the heck, it took 1 and half freaking months to arrived via air mail and it is just a card. A card , a small little light birthday card but it took 1 and a half month to arrived. *wondering what the people working in the post office are doing*

Anyway, I sort of expected it to be missing in mail or some Ukrainians stole it from me wtf. I even told my mom that the card she send was lost. She goes on and said luckily I didn't include your pressie inside.

But, miraculously, my card arrived today with a bunch full of delayed cards, hence it's still a surprise. End of story.
It was a super cute card with super sarcastic farney words on it. I guess it must be my sis's idea to get this card for me. Anyway it made my day although it was kinda super belated :)

Thanks mom,dad, sis and bro. XOXO


P/s: Thanks Jeff for picking up the mail for me although your watch hasn't arrive yet :)

Short post , because tomorrow got Cardiology and my teacher gonna kill me instantly if  I don't get to the books now. Ciaoz.

1 comment:

Tim said...

Haha ya, looks like your sis picked it out!