Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Short update guys.

Guys, sorry for the long gap. I am guilty because most of the time I will start my blog with sorry guys or sorry for the scarce update bla bla bla... just because I didn't update much. Actually, it's just an excuse because most of the time I do not know how to start.

Short update of myself.

1. Weather
Oh man, the weather for the past few days was insane. It was negative 19 but because the wind keep blowing * like a tornado with snow storm and for an instance I thought the world is going to end earlier than 2012* and the windchill is -28 degree Celsius crazy!!=.=My runny mucus froze in my nostril when I walk to class wtf.Luckily the weather was better today but my classroom was so cold. Kanasai punya heather. Cold weather malfunction, when the temperature is 18 degree Celsius, it went bizarre blast till giler.

**Enough of rants**

2. Despite the bad weather, we ( Group 630) went and took photos in the park.
We are also an insane bunch of kids, weather tak giler tak nak ambil gambar, bila weather naik giler baru hangat-hangat nak pergi park ambil gambar. Kena frost bite III degree baru tau!!


Anyway , we tried a few pose mainly for the year book and the pictures were not bad.
We even tried the jumping pose and oh man it was one difficult picture to take. NG a gazillion time before we got a quite ok and not too bad shot.


 Sitting on the snow is literally placing your butt into the freezer and all you get is nothing but 9 perfectly frozen butt , not exactly 9 but 8, Adrian cheat one he squat only.
So funny when the auto timer snap the picture, everyone jump up because too cold.


The Ukrainian very cacat wan, got chair they don't sit, they do it like what the guys doing sit on the upper tier of the chair.  Everyone is smiling but actually it's freezing cold -28 ler what you think and at the end of the day, everyone smile fro-zed.


 The susah-payah only get wan jumping pose. But Jessica failed. hehe but she also look cute lar.



The last shot, everyone very very cold edi. Somemore got bongok Russian come and kacau us. Luckily our group got lotsa tall guys muahaha... and they are just short immature Russian school boys that doesn't have enough nutrition to allow normal development of their brain.

3.Oh yea, I forgot to mention that class finally started. Errr. like 2 weeks ago . So far all the things that we learned are interesting, except for endocrinology, the teacher so long-wind, can die talk non stop for 6 hours and I don't know what she talking, wow for the first time I feel that why the time pass so slow one.

4. CSMU HOW Medicine presentation is OVER!!

Finally Over, how amazing is that. Before that I got nightmare for 3 nights berturut-turut. So stress you know! Glad it's over and hope that it'll help some of us in our future undertaking. I was so happy on the day 24/1/2010 because it was a relieved, you know like the feeling like a rock (big big one) was removed from your shoulder. Then on that day itself, Jeffrey fix the annoying spoiled pipe, no more leaking pipe, double joy!!!

I want to Thanks everyone ( my presenters, central committee, all participants that sat through the long long lecture) for your effort and hard work. I am very happy working with you guys :)



Part of them that made it happened  thanks guys.

5. We had our graduation robe measurements

Only 5 more months and we are gonna be Doctors already. Having the additional DR. in front of your name means that you would have to sacrifice your sleep, your leisure, your family for your patients. The hospital will be your new home and it will be till the rest of your life until the day you decided to quit being a Doctor. By reading the Hippocrates oath in the graduation ceremony, we are promising ourselves to treat our patients as our family members and do no harm... so much responsibilities to bear. No more med-school and welcome the working life.

Sad to say, but I think I'll miss the days I spend here although it is very lousy with PMS like hot water and the forever noisy North Indians and Yahya... hahaha But I think it's too early to write graduation thoughts and feeling, Krok also haven't pass, final exam also haven't pass lahz.

6. CNY coming
CNY coming and it's time to make CNY cookies........woo hoooo.....
Time for numerous parties and time for gambling.....woohooo....

Last CNY in Ukraine :)

Oh well, this update isn't short after-all.

3 comments:

Carol said...

I enjoy reading your updates as usual,be it short or long.
Nice pictures btw! Is it using your camera? The jumping one is superb!use that for your year book!
hey i'll be sending you my passport either today or tomorrow ok?!
And seriously, the weather is crazy!That's like living in the fridge! or even worse!pls take care, put on more layers!
Okays chat to you soon!

Lissa said...

I actually dreamt that the world is ending in 2010. HAHA...

JU and WM said...

haha... actually a small typo there.. :) I changed it to 2012 edi.