Thursday, November 20, 2008

oh gosh. Can she just shut up for a minute?

No offense. Is my ENT ( ear, nose and throat) teacher, she is old, has a stinky mouth odor and can TALK NON STOP FOR FREAKING 4 HOURS!!! and the best part is I DON'T UNDERSTAND WHAT SHE IS TALKING JUST BECAUSE SHE TEACHES IN FREAKING RUSSIAN. so sorry, I am so pissed off. and the cycle last till 27 of November. Gosh, it is the 1st time I feel that a freaking 4 hours is just like a zillion years long.

In addition to that, my stupid internet service wants to increase price. so freaking stupid and of course I am not gonna pay for lousy service like that for 245 grvn per month. so people sad to announce that starting from 1st of december I'll have no internet anymore, it's December, it's my birthday and it's christmas, and I have no freaking internet. How can they do that to me. How could they??

To end this post I proudly present you my most ugliest picture of ENT cycle wearing the reflector under a stupid mask because my scardy cat teacher scared that we will spread germs and infect her with some kind of uncureble disease.
Don't laugh or I'll kill you.


Let's understand an important fact here as Ukraine is a freaking ulu place, and perhaps we can get this reflector in the national Musuem just beside KL central.

No comments: