Saturday, November 01, 2008

Dancing in the moonlight..

Oh well, not exactly moonlight.

It is an expired post which I should be writing err few months ago, but was too lazy to do so.I was supposed to study gynecology as there was an upcoming exam on Wednesday, whereby all the stuff I'll have to cramp into my hopeless brain was too massive in quantity.

On the final day of my 4th year exam, which is Therapy, we were forced to dance in a Musical Festival in Alushta. For you info, Alushta is a small sea- side city around 1 and a half hour drive from Simferopol, where I am studying.

Well, why did I said we were forced? because it was so ridiculous to practice dancing and to study Therapy in a same time, so we decline the dean in a very polite way, but they send people to our doorstep and even to our examination department to " make sure" we are going to go dance in that festival.

Never mind about that, it's Summer, it sea side and it's holiday.. how well more it can be?

All of us, beside the sea.


Our stage by the seaside..


lepaking before the show.
Before the show.

We are Malaysia Chinese Representative
Culture exchange.Our university representative

No comments: