Monday, September 14, 2009

Shopping spree...

Not for shoes, not for cloths ( how I wish), not for car of course ( my dad is gonna come after me with knife)...but it's for food.
The only thing worth buying here is food and it may cost you a bomb. A big big bomb right at your temple.

But what makes my day is I got this... 5 pax of Kinder Bueno .

I get this cox my sis highly recommend this so it better turns out to be damn nice if not I gonna knock her head the next time I meet her.

After result of the shopping spree. My cupboard is full, with foods. Mostly are those un-nutritious but surprisingly fattening and filling food.
It's the remedy to my forever growling stomach.


Class as usual, currently having Pulmonology cycle now. Teacher lepak until nothing can describe her. HOW meetings is gonna start within a week or two. Headache time..

2 comments:

Draco Argentum said...

kinder bueno???? you haven't tried it???? u sure u live in kay'ell arrhz?

JU and WM said...

I really din try it b4 ler. hehe U want some??